Frequently Asked Questions
Answers to commonly asked questions
How do you book a 20 minute discovery call?
Simply click on any of the ‘book a free consultation’ buttons where you will be directed to our calendar booking page to book your slot and also see more details about what to expect from our call. Alternatively you can also click directly on our calendar link to book your slots.
What is discussed during a discovery call?
During this brief call, you tell us about your business, the pressure points you are currently facing, what support you are looking for and why you need our services. I will explain what packages would best suit your needs and what it is like working with a virtual assistant or virtual support. This call is usually followed by an email with more details about DAP VA Limited as well as pricing costs relating to our discussion and payment terms.
How do we work with you?
After your discovery call, should you wish to engage our services, you will be sent a client contract and GDPR client data processing agreement for you to look through, ask any questions you may have and sign electronically.
We then schedule a complimentary onboarding session where we discuss in detail how we will be supporting you as a client. This is also an opportunity to get to know a little bit more about each other and agree on contact methods, working hours, expectations and working boundaries.
We also meet up regularly, e.g. once a month, to discuss how everything is going and whether anything needs to be tweaked or changed.
What are some of the benefits of a power hour?
A power hour gives you dedicated time with an experienced virtual assistant to discuss, brainstorm, gain knowledge and know-how in areas that you think your business would benefit from. For example, during the hour we could discuss how to increase brand awareness or the importance of SEO and backlinks. We could also discuss updating your LinkedIn profile or how to build a social media strategy for your business that saves you time and money. Many clients have found this extremely helpful when they are not sure if they are ready to engage the services of a professional.
What does our business continuity statement say?
DAP VA Limited operates with robust systems in place to support you and your business. In today’s world, it is fair to say that we all rely on technology to function and in the event of disruption to any form of IT in support of our services, we are able to restore our IT quickly.
- Security: All data is securely stored and encrypted and regularly backed up. A secure VPN is used for all internet communications.
- Computer Breakdown: Several computers are available for use in the event of a computer breakdown.
- Loss of Internet Connection: Alternative internet connection is available.
- Data Back-up: All data is backed up remotely and locally.
- Continuation of Service: DAP VA Limited works in collaboration with several highly-experienced Associates to provide a continued service.
In addition, DAP VA Limited has cyber liability insurance cover to protect the business from threats in this digital age.
What are our core values?
- Diligence: careful and persistent work or effort
- Agility: working in way that we are able to adapt to your business needs and changes, providing the support you need
- Passion: loving what we do shows the passion we have our clients’ businesses and how we work from the heart
- Hardworking: continually committed to your business needs and ensuring that your vision and values are upheld
- Professionalism: maintaining the highest standards in professionalism
- Above & beyond: going the extra mile to put a smile on your face!
What does our sustainability & ethical statement say?
- Helping entrepreneurs and businesses offload their developmental tasks thus allowing them to regain valuable time
- Developing long-lasting professional relationships where our clients can place their trust in DAP VA Limited to deliver a high standard
- Placing mental health and wellbeing at the forefront of everything we do in order to create a healthy working environment
- Using the increase in technologies to work remotely, cutting down on travel to help reduce DAP VA Limited’s carbon footprint
- Working online and never printing unless necessary to cut down on paper usage
- Cycling when we need to travel locally for business
- Organising both client and DAP VA Limited’s time effectively for optimal efficiency
- Learning from each and every client to stay informed of inspiring ethical practices that can be applied to DAP VA Limited
- Completing a number of online training to keep me updated on best practices
- Continued professional development
- Promoting diversity in all aspects of business to reflect the diversity of our clients
- Adapting DAP VA Limited’s work style to suit the needs of neurodiverse businesses and those aiming to support others
- Annually, DAP VA Limited offers 10 hours pro-bono work to individuals or small businesses in need of a little helping hand